Five Exciting Courses for Spring! All courses are offered through distance education. Current students, residents and non-residents (international and out of state students) may apply for DDS courses through Outreach College and pay in-state tuition rates. Courses also offered through UH Day School.
- Disability and Diversity (DIS 380)
- Accessible Learning Technology (DIS 382)
- Disability Culture and History (DIS 383)
- Interdisciplinary Team Development (DIS 684)
- Advanced Seminar in Disability and Diversity Studies (DIS 687)
The University of Hawaii at Manoa offers the Interdisciplinary Certificate in Disability and Diversity Studies, a 15 credit graduate level (master’s, doctoral, and post-doctoral) program sponsored by the Center on Disability Studies (CDS) in the College of Education. CDS also offers both graduate and undergraduate level Disability Studies Courses that can be taken as electives.
For questions about our certificate or courses, please check out the FAQ page or contact program coordinator Megan Conway at email@example.com or visit our full site at www.cds.hawaii.edu/certificates